I have loved the Scootababy carrier since we were donated one in 2012 by a sling library user. It wasn't long before a second one was purchased for the library and we now have a third. This time it is the newly launched version 3 which arrived this morning. The postman was even nice enough to come and try and deliver it again after we were out this morning. I have been desperate for the launch of version 3 after being able to play at the European Babywearing Conference in 2013.
Each Scootababy comes in its own storage bag with full colour instructions. As you can see it folds up compactly and fits nicely underneath our pushchair.
- Product description (taken from Slumber Roo website)
- 5 months to pre-school (up to 37lbs)
- easy On and OFF features
- custom designed buckles that easily adjust with one hand
- distributes weight evenly between hip & shoulder
- lightly padded, high-back seat for baby
- legs-out padding at base of carrier for optimum comfort
- stretchy, supportive fleece shoulder won’t impede arm movement
- fixed elastic hoop allows front shoulder strap to be neatly rolled up
- sturdy construction with reinforced seams
- high quality tested materials
- folds compactly and stores/transports in its own nylon bag
- machine washable
- EN13209-2 Soft Carriers Certified
Designed and manufactured in the USA Scootababy are owned by Slumber Roo Ltd.
I really can't wait to have an excuse to take the Scootababy out for the day but I have a feeling this one will be as popular as the 2 we already have and that my chances will be limited.